Ain AlvinPartner, sworn advocate
Ain Alvin has been working as an attorney for the past 20 years.
Ain Alvin represents and defends clients in civil, criminal and administrative proceedings in all court instances. Ain Alvin represents clients in precontractual, contractual and extra-judicial negotiations, and in the court of arbitration.
Attorney-at-Law Ain Alvin is skilled in various fields of law, and he also advises clients on real estate and planning law issues along with other matters concerning administrative law, in addition to providing legal assistance in the fields of commercial law, law of obligations, law of property and bankruptcy law.
While mainly focused on corporate clients, Ain also has extensive experience in advising private individuals on issues of succession and family law as well as other issues of private law. Chambers Global, one of the most prestigious law firm publications in the world, has given the following testimonial on Ain:
Alvin is a well-known name in the Estonian litigation scene. His area of focus
is general business-related litigation. Skanska is one of his key clients,
recently representing the construction and manufacturing company in a
EUR180,000 dispute with Meriton Hotels.´´
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, M.A (2010)
- USSR Academy of Sciences, State and Law Institute (Candidate
of Science studies 1986)
- Estonian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Economics
(Candidate of Science studies 1986)
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, M.A cum laude
- Representative of the Estonian Bar Association in CCBE (2004 – 2010)
- Member of the managament board and vice-chairman of the Estonian Bar Association (2004 - 2010)
- Member of Ethics and Methodology Commission of the Estonian Bar Association (2003 - 2004)
- Member of Science-Methodology Commission of the Estonian Bar Association (2001 - 2003)
- Member of Scientific-Methodology Council of the Estonian Bar Association (1998-2001)
- Estonian Bar Association (1996)
Fields of law
We have been shortlisted for the European Tax Award and recognized as a top-tier firm by The Legal 500
Chambers Global awarded GLIKMAN ALVIN the highest ranking
Chambers Global, one of the most prestigious law firm publications in the world, has again provided Law Firm GLIKMAN ALVIN with the highest assessment.